How You Can Help
VisionPK works with people with a sensory impairment in Perth and Kinross. We provide services to Deaf and hard of hearing people as well as visually impaired people.
We work in partnership with Action on Hearing Loss (Scotland) who deliver hearing loss services on our behalf
We provide a range of services including a specialist assessment service, advice, information and training services and social activities.
As a local, independent charity we rely on fundraising and donations to help maintain our services to clients. All money raised stays in Perth and Kiinross for the benefit of local people with a sensory impairment.
VisionPK is the operating name of Perth and Kinross Society for the Blind, a registered charity (Scottish Charity Register number SC001152).
Ways to help:
- One off donation: you can post a cheque to us or visit the office to make a donation
- Secure donation over the Internet: please click on the Virgin Giving Logo on the right to make a donation
- Regular donation: please contact us for more information
Help secure support for blind and deaf people of all ages across Perth and Kinross.
By including a gift in your Will to VisionPK you will help to ensure that we can continue to support those who need us, now and in the years to come.
What is a legacy?
After taking care of loved ones, many people opt to leave something in their Will to a charity or charities of their choice.
A gift in your Will allows you to make sure that the causes close to your heart benefit from your estate. Any legacy that you leave to VisionPK will be greatly appreciated and will be a valuable contribution to our work.
We always recommend that you talk to a solicitor or financial advisor to help you write or amend your Will.
Types of legacy
There are three main ways in which you can leave VisionPK a legacy in your Will:
- A Residuary Legacy: After all other bequests, taxes and debts have been paid you leave the remainder of your estate or ‘residue’ to VisionPK.
- A Pecuniary Legacy: You specify a fixed sum of money to leave to VisionPK.
- A Bequest of Property: You leave a gift of personal possessions such as land, buildings, furniture, jewellery, stocks and shares or antiques.
If you’re running a race or planning an event to raise funds for a good cause, we’d be delighted if you thought about us as a good cause too. Please contact us to discuss any project you have in mind.
to find out more about volunteering with us click here Volunteer Services
Become a member
If you are interested in and support what we do, becoming a member of VisionPK would enable you to be kept informed about our work and have a say in what we do and how we develop. Contact us if you would like to join.