We are thrilled to once again be taking part in #GivingTuesday, held this year on the 30th November.
Brought to the UK in 2014 by the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), this year #GivingTuesday offers the opportunity to give back to good causes, either by donating to charity, reaffirming commitment to a cause, volunteering time or supporting others by simply helping a friend, neighbour or family member.
Like many charities, the pandemic has hit VisionPK hard. Donations have dropped and now that things are slowly trying to get back to normal, we determined to find a way to get our groups and social events back up and running and reach as many people as possible.
This Giving Tuesday, with your support, we want to raise enough money to fund our social clubs and give everyone the opportunity to come together and experience the benefits of peer support.
A donation of £10 – or any amount – would really help us reach the most vulnerable people with sensory loss across Perth & Kinross and help reduce their loneliness and increase their wellbeing.
How can I help?
You can donate to VisionPK by:
- Donating online using our secure Just Giving Page.
- Text VISIONPK to 70085 to donate £5 a month
- Send a cheque made payable to VisionPK to: VisionPK, 14 New Row, Perth, PH1 5QA
- Pay by credit/debit card by calling us on 01738 626 969
- Pay by BACS – please call 01738 626 969 for more details
Is there anything else I can do?
You can also support VisionPK by:
- Buy our wonderful Christmas Cards
- Play our lottery
- Take part in an event and fundraise for us (contact email@example.com to find out more)
- Leave a gift to VisionPK in your will
While Giving Tuesday is a great chance to donate to charities that are close to your heart, please remember that we’re always here and you can donate to us at any time.